Why Adopt An Older Cat?
So many people want kittens. Please consider the following:
- A kitten is only a kitten for a short time period.
- Older cats often adjust quickly and easily to new situations, walking in like "been there, done that".
- Older cats don't climb your curtains or run the Indy 500 in the middle of the night.
- Older cats are more affectionate - the older they get, often the more lap time they want.
- Older cats have developed a good immune system.
- Older cats have a stronger stomach tolerance and don't get the upsets as easily as kittens.
- Older cats don't require constant supervision - kittens do.
- Older cats are TRULY appreciative that YOU have deemed them worthy of love - kittens will love everyone.
Please consider adding an older adult cat to your household.